Wednesday, January 5, 2011

After all the accolades and awards and parade I received for my mission accomplishment( a fish a month) I have decided to up the ante. If a fish a month is easy enough then its a fish a week that I need for a challenge. 2011 has begun with a good start. I caught fish on the the first day of the year although regretably I was not in Costa Rica. I did catch fish and it was easier than I thought it would be. I decided to set out and look at 5 ponds to check on the ice conditions. and at the fourth pond I saw people ice fishing. I quickly threw together my set up and after about an hour I had caught my first yellow perch of 2011!
I went back to the same pond today and caught 5 more fish. 2 pumpkin seeds, a bluegill and 2 yellow perch. So Im off to a good start for a fish a week in 2011.

PS here are some pics of my ice fishing setup that i built myself.



1 comment:

Schwindler Zvi said...

Happy New and prosperous Year 2011
Please enter my blog read the first post and I need your help to achieve the goal 100 of 100 of 100.
Many Thanks
David
http://iscream18.blogspot.com