Wednesday, April 13, 2011

weeks 14,15 & 16 been down and out but the fishing keeps getting better. Too much drama in my life to write about these days. KK and i are loosing our house. shortly after we returned from florida we learned that our bid was about $ 100000 off!! no huge loss we offered what we could afford and what we believed the house to be worth. we also now begin the search for new home. our B-dog will not allow us to rent a place that dosent allow dogs and we really want a yard. and preferably one near mystic. but despite all the drama I continue to catch well. week 14 I caught bass at what i am now calling the tribal nation pond. lots of bass. in addition i made a trip to Gorton and caught some pickerel and a trout at latimer. week 15 I started at fitch pond with a few bluegill and then a bass on the hair jig and then 2 more bass on a countdown. Also fished mirror lake in storrs with mike iovino we missed about 3 bass and never landed one between the two of us. so week 16 I fished storrs again and caught 3 big fish at mirror and lost another big one on the roadrunner with mike I.I also tried a few shots at the linesides but they are not in position yet. Seth M. stuck 3 up at indian leap. might check in if swirl dosent heat up by sunday. spring is heating up fast. so next week i will catch a bunch of trout and some bigger bass. I love fishing I hate housing drama and opening day is saturday!!! I also get my tax return soon so i want to get my RI license and a reel for my new light action rod. the promised season is on its way.Peace, Caleb

No comments: