Monday, July 21, 2008

Under the bridge.


I guess our first fishing story will be the story of the biggest fish of last year. This fish was all Caleb. I was not in the mood to go out on this particular night. Probably because it was like 3:30 in the morning. Caleb persevered though and in the wee hours, I recieved a phone call telling me to come see the biggest fish of 2007. I hurried down to the bridge at Groton Long Point to see this guy, Senor Stripey. Now, you will notice Caleb practicing one of our commonly used photo enhancement methods. This is where he holds the fish out far for the picture and it makes the fish look bigger. However, I must say, this was a huge fish. Don't know the weight or the length but from the looks of it, I would probably say about 8 feet long and 247 pounds.

No comments: